THE DEPARTMENT SPECIALTIES PRESENTATION IN THE EMPLOYMENT CENTER
Teachers and students of the Applied Mathematics and Information Technologies Department are actively involved in the implementation of new educational initiatives.
The seminar “Career Orientation STEM”, held at the Kharkov City Employment Center on February 20, 2019, attracted uncommon interest from students and teachers from various educational institutions of the city. The seminar was attended by students and teachers of the V. G. Korolenko specialized educational complex, Kharkov specialized boarding school № 12, Kharkov special educational complex № 7, Kharkov schools №№ 10, 12, 80, 123.
The chair was represented by teachers:
- Ph.D., associate professor Bocharov Boris Petrovich
- Assistant Gavrilenko Irina Aleksandrovna
- Ph.D., associate professor Evdokimov Andrey Anatolyevich
- Ph.D., associate professor Kostenko Alexander Borisovich,
- Amaranth Anastasia (COMPUTER SCIENCE 2018-1)
- Vitruchenko Arthur (COMPUTER SCIENCE 2018-1)
- Ivanov Yuri (COMPUTER SCIENCE 2018-1)
- Mamedov Khagani (COMPUTER SCIENCE 2018-1)
- Natalukha Vitaly (COMPUTER SCIENCE 2018-1)
- Sizov Igor (Information systems and technologies 2018-1)
- Nikonov Dmitry (Information systems and technologies 2017-1)
- Bratskaya Natalya (COMPUTER SCIENCE 2016-1)
- Dashkovskaya Anastasia (COMPUTER SCIENCE 2016-1)
- Eremin Anton COMPUTER SCIENCE 2016-1)
- Belenkova Ekaterina (Automation and computer-integrated technologies 2015-1).
Most of the questions to our representatives concerned the conditions of education in University (passing score, contract value, number of budget places) and issues related to the IT industry. Most IT students are associated with high salary, prestige, the ability to create something of their own, as well as the development of games. But our students carried out not only an “introduction to the specialty”, but also told about the conditions of education and living, the attention paid to the development of sports among students, good food in the dining room, friendly relations and understanding from teachers.
Schoolchildren took an active part in the educational game - the competition "Creating a professional interactive website - business cards". Winner of the competition Evtushenko Alexander (school number 80)