CISCO, the world leader in networking technologies, offers a program of professional and career growth in the field of information technology as part of a unified training platform.
The training program includes many training courses:
- Design, administration of computer networks.
- Security in computer networks.
- Internet of things.
- Computer architecture and maintenance, operating systems.
- Programming (C ++, Python).
According to the results of training there is an opportunity to receive a certificate of the CISCO Academy of the established sample.
The leaders of the Center for Supporting CISCO Academies at NTU “KPI” Natalya Jenyuk and Maxim Tolkachev told about CISCO educational technologies, about the possibility of including CISCO courses in the curricula of specialties that are being developed at O.M. Beketov National University of Urban Economy in Kharkiv.The presentation was attended by teachers of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Information Technologies, Head of the Information and Computing Center of the University, Nikolay Pavlovich Pan, Head of the Department of Power Supply Systems and Electricity of Cities Dmitry Kalyuzhny, Deputy Director of the Center for Distance Education Technologies of the University Anisimov Alexander Mikhailovich.
O.M. Beketov National University of Urban Economy in Kharkiv CISCO ACADEMY Team at this stage are:
- Novozhilova Marina Vladimirovna - NetAcad Success Lead, NetAcad Instructor,
- Pan Nikolay Pavlovich - NetAcad Instructor,
- Marina Bulaenko - NetAcad Instructor,
- Tatiana Nazirova - NetAcad Instructor,
- Nikolay Karpenko - NetAcad Instructor.
Within the framework of the Cooperation Agreement with the CISCO company, a three-year strategic development plan was drawn up, which implies organizing CISCO courses for students both within the curriculum disciplines and as part of additional education opportunities, coordinating actions and training instructors, expanding the spectrum CISCO courses.